Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi People, I'm bored with lots of homework these days.

Bored + Homework = Not having fun.

This equation is the most accurate in the history of Math. Unless if you like homework, then, it's a different story. Anyway, I've been having strange dreams lately. I think it has something to do with "stress"... I'm not sure. I hope I'll never have such dreams EVER again.

I just gained a few more siblings in school. As in, in my new school. Not my previous school. So, these are my new "siblings":
-Kendra-san "小弟"
-Xiwen Jamie "小妹"
-Michael "小妹"

Kudos to me. I'm their "大哥" (elder brother). I know I'm a female, Michael is a male and Kendra, a female, but that's the whole point! I just make them my siblings! BTW, both Michael and Kendra are older than me... But still, their my younger "siblings". Some of you, my classmates, might have noticed that I always call them by their "nicknames" (小弟 and 小妹). So, this is my explanation...

Gotta go. Lots of homework to rush. Like I said, Iljimmae has homework too. Byebye!

No comments: